Bibelot is located in the busy market town of Leek in the Staffordshire Moorlands on the edge of the Peak District National Park. We have three floors packed full of fabulous products and a beautiful craft workshop room.
We run a lovely range of Craft Workshops including Crochet, Knitting, Sewing and Needle Felting in beautiful surroundings, that offer a relaxing and inspiring environment, for you to learn a new skill.
We carry a large range of key lines directly from Cath Kidston including, bags, purses, accessories, makeup & cosmetic bags, kitchen linens, china, mugs, stationery, pet items, haberdashery and kids bags & accessories.
We have a fantastic haberdashey and craft room stocking a large range of wool from Stylecraft, Drops and Rowan, knitting needles, crochet hooks, sewing accessories, buttons, ribbons, patterns, craft kits and much more!
Our Happy Customers
- “Thanks so much for getting back to me quickly when seeing if you had a product that I was desperate for but couldn't find anywhere else. Got it sent out quickly too & at a fab price! Will definitely buy from you again.ONLINE SHOPPER
- “Fantastic service, so much care taken in packaging so your order arrives safely. Will be using them again and definitely going to recommend them. Really really happy, thank you Bibelot.ONLINE CUSTOMER
- “I would like to say thank you for my order... great customer service. ... packed well in bubble wrap and tissue paper lovely gesture. Will use again for cath kidston bargains. Thanks xxONLINE CUSTOMER
- “Excellent customer service and beautifully wrapped! Highly recommend this fabulous place!ONLINE CUSTOMER
- “Thank you from Kat and I for a great workshop! Holly is a great teacher and her enthusiasm rubbed off on us all! I am looking forward to showing off my skirt to friends and family. Thanks again for a great day.Workshop Customer
- “Had a lovely time at the beginners crochet workshop. The staff made us very welcome and served us up tea, coffee and delicious cake. A great day with a really helpful tutor.Workshop Customer