Have you seen Tilly and the Buttons organic cotton jersey fabric collection yet?!
The collection features a range of striking prints in beautiful organic cotton jersey. It’s a medium weight, with a good amount of stretch and recovery.
The Tilly and the Buttons organic cotton jersey fabric is perfect for sewing knit tops, dresses, jumpsuits, pyjamas and more. Use it to make Tilly’s Coco Dress & Top, Agnes Top, Romy Top & Dress and the Nora T-Shirt as well as any other stretch fabric patterns you have!
Here at Bibelot we love the bold choice of pattern and colour of the fabric and we cannot wait to start using it in our workshops. The lovely Holly from HollyCrow is currently working away on a workshop sample using the fab Tilly and the Buttons Romy pattern. Keep a lookout for the new workshop here on our Bibelot Facebook page or here on our craft workshop page. It’ll be a great workshop to teach you how to work with stretch fabric and conquer some of the associated fears, whilst making a beautiful versatile dress!
- 96% organic cotton / 4% spandex
- 157cm (60in) wide approx
- Pre-wash your fabric before cutting at 30°C / 90°F. Iron at max 110°C / 230°F. Wash darker and lighter colours separately.
- We have tried to replicate the colours accurately in the photos, but please remember that colours can look slightly different from real life on your screen.
- Sold per 10cm – minimum order 50cm
- Will be cut in one continuous piece
Tilly and the Buttons Sewing Patterns
We also sell lots of the fab Tilly and the Buttons patterns! The patterns below are perfect to make with the Tilly and the Buttons fabric but please click here to see the rest of the range.
Learn to Sew or Improve your Skills
If you would love to make your own clothes but cannot sew, we have a great range of sewing workshops at Bibelot, starting from beginner to more advanced dressmaking workshops.