Tilly & The Buttons Cleo Pinafore Sewing Pattern
Great for beginners and bang on-trend, Cleo is simple to sew, with no fiddly zips and minimal fitting required – hooray! Make it dungaree-style with buckles, or as a pinafore with button fastenings. Choose from mini length or knee length with optional centre-front split, patch pockets on front or back, and optional contrast topstitching.
1 in stock
PRINTED PATTERN – You’ll receive a gorgeous printed package in the post containing full-scale pattern sheets and a colour instruction booklet.
SKILL LEVEL – Beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Heavy or medium weight woven fabrics that hold their shape, such as denim, corduroy, cotton drill, gabardine, canvas, wool.
- Fabric – Mini length – 1.2m (1¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.8m (2 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
Knee length – 1.3m (1 3/8 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.9m (2 1/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 2 x 30-35mm (1¼ – 1½in) wide dungaree buckles OR 2 x 15-20mm (5/8-7/8in) buttons and buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools
SIZES (body measurements)
|1||61cm (24in)||84cm (33in)|
|2||66cm (26in)||89cm (35in)|
|3||71cm (28in)||94cm (37in)|
|4||76cm (30in)||99cm (39in)|
|5||81cm (32in)||104cm (41in)|
|6||86.5cm (34in)||109cm (43in)|
|7||91.5cm (36in)||114cm (45in)|
|8||96.5cm (38in)||119.5cm (47in)|