Sophie Allport On The Farm Lunch Bag
The Sophie Allport On The Farm Lunch Bag is easy to wipe clean, tractors, Land Rovers, sheep and cows sit against this green On The Farm lunch bag. It has adorable tractor detailing and will particularly suit an aspiring young farmer.
2 in stock
- Made from practical matt oilcloth.
- Fully insulated to keep food cool and fresh
- Food safe, wipe-clean lining
- Carry handle
- Zip closure
- Internal net pocket
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.
- 23cm (width) x 18cm (height) x 8cm (depth)
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash, simply wipe clean.
About Sophie Allport
Sophie Allport is a celebrated British, family owned, family run homeware brand founded in 2007. Inspired by her love of nature, Sophie creates and paints all of the company’s product designs from her Stamford countryside home. Sophie’s work is a celebration of British wildlife and country lifestyles, with both themes finding their way into homeware, bags, accessories and children’s products across an affordable but elegant collection of goods. From aprons, oven gloves and tea towels to bags, purses and lunch boxes, there is something for everyone.