Faux Fawn Hare Trophy Head Knitting Kit
This giant knitting kit includes everything you need to make your own faux hare head. Using super soft seriously chunky yarn the project knits up quickly and is suitable for beginners – intermediate crafters.
1 in stock
Skill Level: Easy – Intermediate
Finished size: 54cm height x 38cm width x 24cm depth
What’s in the kit:
- 3 balls of fawn super chunky yarn
- 50g of russet super chunky yarn
- A small amount of black super chunky yarn
- 200g of polyester toy stuffing
- 2 Strands of 2mm florist wire
- 9mm straight knitting needles
- 24 mm black safety toy eyes with washers
- A Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for hanging your hare
- A hand stencilled and painted Hessian bag
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet – written in English
You will need some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the hare features go, you can use some of the yarn from the kit, but we’d recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.