Corinne Lapierre Felt Mr Hedgehog, Gardener Craft Kit
Everything you need to complete this green-fingered Corinne Lapierre Felt Mr Hedgehog, Gardener is in the box. He likes to potter around the garden and talks to his roses every day.
This Folk Animal kit is inspired by Corinne’s love of woodlands and the wonderful creatures that inhabit them. Her designs are also influenced by traditional folk art but she gives them a modern fresh look through her eye for colour and knack for giving her creations oodles of personality.
They only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere and will bring all your projects to life delightfully
Mini Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Felt is a very forgiving material and these mini kits are particularly well suited to teaching a beginner to sew and are extremely popular stocking fillers.
2 in stock
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 5 g of springy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- Product Details
- Price is for one Mini Kit
- Approx finished size 11 cm without the loop
- Box size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children aged 7+ with adult supervision and support. Contains a needle
- All kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.